Prepare to be part of a milestone event as the 31st edition of Iran agrofood takes center stage from 08 to 11 June 2024 at the Tehran International Permanent Fairgrounds.
- Global Business Hub: Over 40,000 esteemed trade visitors will convene to explore transformative business prospects with 700+ exhibitors, creating a dynamic environment for networking and growth.
- Innovative Insights: Immerse yourself in a diverse showcase spanning 18 halls, presenting cutting-edge solutions and technologies across the agrofood spectrum.
- International Collaboration: Engage in constructive B2B interactions, forging meaningful connections with industry leaders and visionaries.
Get some impressions from our gallery.
A Partnership for Excellence:
The 31st Iran agrofood is the result of a collaboration between the German trade show experts, fairtrade Messe, and their esteemed Iranian counterparts, Palar Samaneh. This partnership guarantees a seamless experience for both exhibitors and visitors.
A Continuing Saga of Success:
Building on its decades-long legacy, Iran agrofood has established itself as the preeminent agrofood platform for Iran and its neighboring countries. This saga of success continues to unfold in 2024.
Representing the entire value chain - from field to fork
With its four dedicated partial fairs Iran agro, Iran food + bev tec, Iran food ingredients and Iran food + hospitality, Iran agrofood covers the entire value chain from field to fork.
And this is how the individual sub-fairs are allocated on the exhibition site.
- Iran agro in hall 38
- Iran food + hospitality in halls 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 27, 31A, 31B, 44/1, 44/2
- Iran food ingredients in hall 35
- Iran food + bev tec in halls 38, 38A, 38B, 40, 40A, 41, 41B
A unique concept: Iran agrofood covers the entire value chain – from field to fork
Top governmental support
Iran agrofood enjoys the support of
- Iranian Ministry of Agriculture-Jihad
- Iranian Ministry of Industry, Mine & Trade
- Iran Food and Beverage Importers Association FBIA
- Iran Food Machinery Manufacturers Association IFMMA
- Iran Organic Association
Impressive 30th Iran agrofood anniversary edition in 2023
Over 40,000 trade visitors discussed business with around 700 exhibitors from 16 countries in 18 halls. The exhibitors came from Austria, Brazil, China, Denmark, France, Germany, India, Iran, Italy, Korea, the Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Thailand, Türkiye, and the United Arab Emirates.
See here how our exhibitors evaluate the 2023 event
Economic and Commercial Officer, Embassy of Brazil
Sales Food Engineering Manager, Ing. A. Rossi
Sales Manager - Iran, Th. Geyer Ingredients
Rahul Mittal (CEO), Mostafa Navasi (Manager)
Bhagwati Lacto Vegetarian Exports
Navid M. Alizadeh
Vice President, Pas Addak
Member of Board, Destilla
Regional Export Manager, Harboe
“This year’s Iran agrofood was really unbelievable for us!”
Let's let one exhibitor have his say on behalf of many others. “We have been involved in Iran since the last 22 years and we have always participated at Iran agrofood”, says D. Kurkumelis, Sales Food Engineering Manager with Ing. A. Rossi.
“We have 50 or 60 clients here in Iran, so Rossi is probably one of the main suppliers of food processing engineering. Iran agrofood has always given us a very good start for the next coming year, and we have already some very good orders realized here in the exhibition. So, we are very, very happy and probably I would say, very surprising, that this year’s Iran agrofood was really unbelievable for us. So, we had very good and very interesting contacts.”
Exhibitors according to main exhibiting countries in 2023
Iranian exhibitors were naturally at the forefront, as they have come to master the entire spectrum of the agrofood industry, and at a very high level. No wonder that many hundreds of Iran’s leading producers and suppliers once again warmly welcomed their customers to this year's Iran agrofood.
The Brazilian pavilion with its 8 exhibitors has certainly been one of the other show highlights again.
Russia was represented by a group of companies assisted by the Export Support Centers of Krasnodar Region and Stavropol Region in the North Caucasus.